10 lessons from the world’s great biking cities
- It’s the infrastructure, stupid!
- Bike share!
- It’s safer than a sofa
- Say “thank you” to bikers
- Turn streets into backyards
- Let prices tell the truth
- You don’t need “bike clothes”
- Electrify it
- Admit it: It’s emotional
- It’s a virtuous cycle
I would add bicycle insurance to the list. Many forms of insurance, including transportation liability insurance, are not available to bicyclers in the United States unless they own a car.
See more about the book John Perkins is endorsing here.